Check out the eclipse as seen from Cascade Lake 4-H Camp! Thanks to Stephen Sieb for sharing his photos.
The mission of Cascade Lake 4-H Camp for over 50 years has been to provide safe comfortable facilities for youth and families of all capabilities to experience healthy recreation in a beautiful natural environment.
Many years of busy summers with lots of youth and adult campers compounded by cold snowy winters have left the camp in need of upgrades and repairs.
Since 2005, the camp has raised over $223,961 to help prepare the camp for another 50 years of camping fun. We are grateful to have accomplished this much, but we still need about $252,000 more to complete necessary improvements. Thanks for all the support from our Friends of the 4-H Camp. Please read about some of the upcoming ways you can help us reach our goals.
- 2017 Solar Eclipse: Rent a single cabin Sunday, August 20 and experience the solar eclipse on August 21 at beautiful Cascade Lake 4-H Camp.
- Fall Work Weekend: August 26 & 27 at Cascade Lake 4-H Camp in Donnelly, Idaho. Volunteers accomplish the majority of our improvements.
- S’more Adventures at Camp: Our fundraiser dinner and auction is Saturday, September 16 at Indian Creek Winery, Kuna ID.
- United Way Contributions: Direct your 2018 United Way Campaign donation to Cascade Lake 4-H Camp.
- Make a pledge to the Camp for the next 5 years with the donation of support you are able to give. Challenge other friends to match your donation. These pledges will help us with receiving some matching funds from the Murdock Trust. Download and return the donation form or donate online.
Cascade Lake 4-H Camp invites you to join us for Fall Work Weekend 2017!
WHERE: Beautiful Cascade Lake 4-H Camp, Donnelly Idaho
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday August 26 & 27, 2017
WHAT: Clean-up and preparation for summer camps & ADA path construction.
WHO: Anyone wanting to help with the work and enjoy good food and friendly people. 4H’ers*, parents, clubs & groups are welcome.
Cabins available for Friday & Saturday night, reservations required. Please contact Kathy 467-3237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*All youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
COME JOIN THE FUN!
Looking for a great place to view the solar eclipse on August 21, 2017?
Cascade Lake 4-H Camp is offering a special on the Cabins at the camp in Donnelly. The package includes: one cabin that will sleep 1 to 13 campers, a pancake breakfast 8:30 to 9:30 am on Monday, and a great site to view the eclipse at 11:37 am.
This will be a family friendly location, with no alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed. Cabins have 13 bunks with mattresses; bring your own bedding, towels and toiletries.
Come support the 4-H Camp and have a beautiful location to view the eclipse. The camp is in the path of totality. Reservations required and payment made to hold a cabin.
Contact us for reservations forms at email@example.com.
Each cabin will rent for $500 for the night of August 20th. The cabins will sleep up to 13 people. The camp has community shower & toilet facilities, including ADA accessible paths. Cabins will be offered for $250 if you want to stay the night of August 21. The breakfast Monday morning is the only meal that will be offered for this event. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
To check on availability of dates or for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The $500 rental fee can be paid by check and mailed to the address below, or you can click here to pay via credit card. Please contact us to confirm your reservation before submitting payment.
Cascade Lake 4-H Camp, Inc
217 W Georgia Av, Suite 100
Nampa, ID 83686