“Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver and the other gold.”
Remember singing this song at 4-H Camp?
The Cascade Lake 4-H Camp is looking for new and old friends for the 48 year old camp in Donnelly. We are looking for support of the camp to get it ready for the 50th Anniversary of the facility.
Help Cascade Lake 4-H Camp keep making memories of s’mores over the campfire, swims and canoe rides on the lake, fun crafts, wishboats and making new friends available for all the youth in District II.
We challenge all District II 4-H clubs to get involved to see who can reach the most of the 5 goals of the ‘Give 5 to Camp’. The club accomplishing the most will be awarded 2 full scholarships for 4-Hers in their club to a 2014 4-H Adventure Camp of their choice. All other clubs will be put in a drawing for an additional camp scholarship.
GIVE 5 TO CAMP
1. It is 2 years until the 50th Anniversary of Cascade Lake 4-H Camp.
2. Tell 5 youth about attending 4-H Adventure Camps.
3. Let 5 people know about the camp & how they can support camp.
4. Bring 5 volunteers with you to a Camp Work Weekend.
5. Send $5 ($50, $500, $5000…any multiple of 5) each year for the next 2 years to the camp to help make improvements.
Even if you didn’t start “Give 5” the first year, please take a look and see how you might be able to donate to the Camp. Every donation of time and/or money is greatly appreciated.
Watch for more information and updates at www.cascadelake4hcamp.com and http://www.facebook.com/CascadeLake4HCamp. Send us your comments and ideas!